Post- Operative Physiotherapy is an important part of the recovery following surgery. Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic provides quality post-operative rehabilitation following a variety of surgeries.
- Accelerates your recovery time
- Maximizes your function
- Improves strength, endurance and flexibility to ensure return to an active life
- Addresses associated musculoskeletal issues affecting your pain.
Our post-operative rehabilitation and treatment varies depending on the surgery you have had and will be tailored to your specific lifestyle, work and sporting needs.
We provide post-operative rehabilitation for the following:-
- Hip and knee replacements
- Rotator cuff repairs and associated shoulder injuries
- Repair following shoulder dislocation
- Knee Reconstruction (ACL Repair)
- Hip and knee arthroscopy
- Meniscal (knee) surgery
- Spinal surgery – Fusion, Laminectomy, Discectomy
- Post fracture
Post- Operative Treatment includes:-
- Mobilizations to reduce stiffness and restore joint movement
- Massage, releases and stretches to mould scar tissue and restore flexibility
- Graduated strength and endurance programmes
- Balance re-education
- Core stability programmes
- Dry needling
- Sports specific drills and a graded fitness programme to return you to your required activity level, including return to high level and contact sport
- Gym and hydrotherapy programmes
For further information on our post-operative treatment or to make an appointment to see our post- operative physiotherapist, please call Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic on +61 7 3855 1367.
We Proudly Support
We sponsor and proudly support West Arana Hills Rugby League Football Club, Ferny Grove Falcons Junior AFL Club, Arana United Futsal Club, Westside Grovely FC, and Ferny Grove Bowls, Sports and Community Club.