Many injuries will benefit from a gym or hydrotherapy programme. Strength, endurance and mobility gains can be made while participating in an enjoyable exercise routine.
At Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic your physiotherapist will design a programme specifically suited to your injury requirements and lifestyle needs.
Hydrotherapy can provide a comfortable exercise medium when equivalent land-based exercise is too painful to perform.
Hydrotherapy can be useful in treating:-
- Polymyalgia and Fibromyalgia
- Arthritis in its many forms
- Following surgery such as total hip and knee replacement and knee reconstruction
- Low back pain
- Lower limb injuries including knee ligament, joint and meniscal injuries.
- Pain relief
- Reduced swelling
- Increased muscular strength and endurance
- Earlier return to sport
- Improved ability with tasks of daily living.
Gym programmes can be used to target many different aspects of fitness. Your physiotherapist can design a programme to satisfy your particular fitness needs.
Gym programmes can be used to target:-
- Improved cardio-vascular (CV) fitness
- Enhanced core stability and balance
- Increased muscle bulk
- Increased muscular strength, power and endurance.
If you have some injury concerns, a standard gym programme will not suffice as the likelihood of worsening your pain is high. Consult the physiotherapists at Keperra Physiotherapy and Sports injury Clinic for a programme specifically designed to accommodate your injuries and improve your road to recovery on 3855 1367
We Proudly Support
We sponsor and proudly support West Arana Hills Rugby League Football Club, Ferny Grove Falcons Junior AFL Club, Arana United Futsal Club and Ferny Grove Bowls, Sports and Community Club.